Property and Casualty (P&C)-licensed Insurance Producer (posted 1/10/2023):
TEC Equipment is seeking a Property and Casualty (P&C)-licensed Insurance Producer to join our team and help expand our growing agency. Insurance is a critical component of every motor carrier's business. As the carrier's largest fixed cost after the truck itself, insurance premiums have been rising significantly in recent years. TEC Equipment's insurance agency is appointed with over two dozen insurers so we can match almost any customer with the right coverages at the right price.
What we offer:
- Competitive commission structures
- Robust lead-generation programs
- Biweekly guarantees to help you get started
- Health and retirement benefits
- Licensed, in-house Account Managers - we want you selling, not servicing the accounts.
- Career advancement opportunities
- Hybrid/Remote work possibility
- Generate new business through lead generation opportunities, referrals, networking and outbound marketing
- Renewal of in house book of business with a focus on risk management and proper underwriting guidelines
- Cultivate strong relationships with new and existing insureds to maximize retention
- Educate policyholders on trucking insurance protection and make recommendations based on their business operations
- Property and Casualty insurance license required; OR, WA, or CA resident license preferred
- Verifiable sales success and ability to source business
- Experience in the transportation industry, trucking insurance, and/or commercial auto insurance
- Second language fluency (esp. Russian, Spanish) preferred but not required
All offers of employment are contingent upon successful completion of all applicable screenings.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Applicants can apply directly at: https://careers-tecequipment.icims.com/jobs/2250/insurance-sales/job
Or, directly by email at: email@example.com